Timothy J. Lessman Attorney
Tim was born in 1977 in Grand Rapids, Minnesota. He attended college at the University of Minnesota Duluth, where he received his Bachelor of Arts degree. He graduated from Thomas M. Cooley Law School in Lansing, MI and was admitted to the Minnesota bar in 2006. Tim is a member of the Sixth District and the Minnesota State Bar Associations.
- Graduate – University of Minnesota Duluth, Bachelor of Arts
- Graduate – Thomas M. Cooley Law School, Juris Doctor
- Admitted to Practice in Minnesota State Courts, 2006
- Admitted to Practice in Federal Court, District of Minnesota, 2016
- Certified Parent Attorney for Child in Need of Protection/Services, 2017
- Licensed Practitioner in Federal Court of Claims Vaccine Court, 2018
Outside the Office
Tim enjoys many outdoor activities, including hunting, hiking, sailing, snowmobiling and wakeboarding. He is also a life-long hockey player and fan, and he is actively involved in the community, serving as a youth hockey coach.