Christopher L. Paul Attorney
A native of St. Peter, Minnesota, Chris provides creative and effective client-centered representation. Chris focuses his practice on Probate and Estate Planning, with a special emphasis on Farm Succession Planning. Prior to returning to Southern Minnesota, Chris practiced in the twin cities for nine years. In addition to Probate and Estate planning, Chris has extensive experience in Family Law and Consumer Bankruptcy.
- J.D. 2008, University of St. Thomas School of Law
- B.A. 2003, St. Olaf College, Northfield, MN
- Admitted to practice in the State of Minnesota – 2008 to present
- Admitted to the Federal District of Minnesota – 2009 to present
- Minnesota State Bar Association, Member
- Sixth District Bar Association, Member
Outside the Office
- Board of Directors, Perpich Center for Arts Education 2013-2016
- Volunteer Cub Scout Leader, 2014-Present
- Member, Greater Mankato Rotary, 2018-Present
- Member, Musicorum, 2018-Present
- Chris has sung solo and in Choirs semi-professionally since 2003. In addition to musical pursuits, Chris enjoys tabletop games, and playing Bridge and other card games.